If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition. We will not refund socks that have been worn as it is unhygienic unless, of course, there is a fault with them. We will not refund hats or knitwear that have been worn, smell of perfume or have make-up on them.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day of delivery. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or letter.
2. It would be helpful to us if you could e-mail your intention to return the goods to email@example.com. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. Goods are refunded within 30 days.The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (
3. Proof of posting is helpful for you if you send things back to us for exchange or refund. If the value is over £50 we suggest that you do Signed For or Special Delivery depending on their insurance value, as they are your responsibility and not ours. Ensure returns are properly sealed!
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered we will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us. If you change your mind or return for other reasons we will deduct the postage cost that was incurred when we sent the item out.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please ring on 01886 853 615 so that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock. There is no need to return the box for an exchange.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day. Please bear in mind that in very bad weather we have been known to lose our Broadband connection and our phone lines - the farm is the last one on the line in a remote location.
7. Peel off top right hand sticker on Returns form to: Perilla Limited, Park Farm,
8. Please read the washing instructions carefully, they are written on the sock bands, in the brochure and under Information & Care on the website. Alpaca and cashmere absolutely will not stand the agitation of a normal wash in a machine - that is how you make felt! Items must be washed on a WOOL cycle only (or gentle hand wash). There is a very good reason that there are various programmes on your machine and Delicates will not do! Watch out for washing machine computer chips - if you have set the wrong programme you absolutely must pull the plug out and allow the machine to reboot otherwise you will not be able to change your mistake.