Cashmere washes beautifully so please follow these rules. We categorically will not accept anything back that has been washed on the wrong programme.
It is not heat that will ruin your cashmere goods but agitation, this is why it is imperative to do them on a wool cycle only in your machine. No other wash programme washes in the way that a wool programme washes.
- Machine Wash on a 30/40°C WOOL CYCLE ONLY.
- No more than 1 Kilo of washing to be in machine.
- Can be washed gently by hand in tepid water with a short spin. No rubbing!
- Do not use biological liquid or powder, use Wool or Cashmere detergent.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash similar colours together ie pale colours, bright colours
- Reshape while damp.
- Do not bleach.
- Dry naturally - they do take 24 hours to air dry properly.
- Do not dry on or near direct heat such as a radiator or Aga.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash in a net bag or pillow case.
- Can be ironed
- ONCE AGAIN - WOOL PROGRAMME ONLY IN A MACHINE
Please understand that a wool cycle on a washing machine is so very different in action and delicates, silk care etc. just will not cut it. Easy care is the last programme to use as that is for synthetics like polyester sheets!
Cashmere Beanie With Pom Pom
We suggest you detach the pom pom and then wash the beanie and then stick back on when dry. We do not suggest that you wash the pom pom.