Returns: If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition. We will not refund socks that have been worn as it is unhygienic. We will not refund fur hats that have been worn, have make-up on them or smell of perfume - they will be returned to you.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day of delivery. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or letter.
2. It would be helpful to us if you could e-mail your intention to return the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org, particularly in the case of fur hats and large items of knitwear where stock numbers are limited. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. Goods are refunded within 30 days.The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World). Returns received outside of the time frame will be considered for a credit note (in the form of a voucher code) only and will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Goods must be returned with a proof of posting for socks, 2nd Class Signed For or Special Delivery depending on their insurance value. If things go missing coming back to us it is your responsibility.
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered we will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please email or ring on 01886 853 615 so that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock. There is no need to return the box for an exchange of socks or knitwear to keep the cost down unless they are slippers and they have their own customised boxes.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day. Please bear in mind that in very bad weather we have been known to lose our Broadband connection and our phone lines - the farm is the last one on the line in the middle of nowhere.
7. Peel off right hand sticker on returns form to: Perilla Limited, Park Farm, Upper Sapey, Worcester WR6 6XX
Colours: Colours look different when they are photographed outside to studio shots but we try very hard indeed to represent the colours as best we can. Pinks and reds are notoriously hard to do. What we have no control over is your own monitor and how that is set.