Skip to product information
1 of 3

Perilla

Lambswool Angora Gloves

Lambswool Angora Gloves

Regular price £12.00 GBP
Regular price Sale price £12.00 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
Title

Everyday wool gloves from Gilbert Wilson of Hawick, Scotland. These gloves are made from 75% Lambswool (Geelong fibre; a high quality Australian wool). The other 25% is made up of Angora so there is a soft fluffy feel to them and they improve with wearing and washing. 

Now reduced from £17.00. Black only remaining. 

View full details