Pure 100% alpaca scarves that are light and silky soft with a high warmth to weight ratio and are tightly woven for impressive durability. Each tassel is skilfully tied by hand and these are a fabulous mix of Scottish design and Bolivian skill. Unisex in their appeal. Size approx 40 x 177cm including tassels.
If you would like us to gift box and hand write a card then please add Gift Wrap.
We offer an extended returns policy for Christmas gifts and ask that all returns (be they for exchanges or refunds) be with us by 8th January 2022.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NO LONGER GUARANTEEING ANY ORDERS GOING OVERSEAS FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY. ANY ORDERS MADE FROM 7TH DECEMBER ARE DONE SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Please be aware that December is our busiest time of year and orders can take up to three working days to despatch. Please remember also that standard postage can take up to seven days to be delivered so you need to be mindful of your expectations. We use Royal Mail.
Please order early for Christmas - Royal Mail will be under great strain as last year.
Basket value of £50 and over we offer free postage - these will be posted Royal Mail Signed For - UK ONLY.
Basket value of £100 and over we offer free postage for Europe.
All our post is sent via Royal Mail and delivered by your own postman.
Postage rates: Our default postage is 2nd Class small parcel - delivery 3-4 days from the time we despatch. By law we have to add VAT to these rates. Royal Mail prices go up bi-annually.
2nd Class small packet (3-4 days after dispatch) £3.00 + VAT = £3.60
1st Class Signed For (1-2 days) £4.85 + VAT = £5.82
Special Delivery Next Day Service 8.95 + VAT = £10.74
Our default postage is now 2nd Class standard small packet unless they are large items in which case they will go by a carrier. The carrier will need a signature or your permission to leave somewhere safe.
Gifts: Please ensure that the correct address is entered for shipping - it is unfair to expect us to re send an order when you have made an error. It is even more unfair to give us poor review feedback when it is entirely your fault and not ours. It is impossible for us to check each and every shipping address before we send out. UK addresses can be checked on the Royal Mail website so please click here or copy and paste into your browser:
We can send gifts all over the world and only charge the rates we are charged ourselves plus VAT.
We want you to be 100% satisfied, not only with your purchases but also with your dealings with us. If you have a problem please let us know. If you have been sent a Trust Pilot request and you do not want to respond please just delete it. If you get a request for feedback and your order has not arrived please let us know. If you wish to insure your order you can do that with Trusted Shops but again you will receive an email checking that everything is satisfactory so if you dislike such emails don't start the process!
Confirmation emails: Take care spelling your email address correctly, we have no magic system of knowing what it can possibly be and if it is wrong you will not get an email from us. Some customers have btinternet.com/co.uk and hotmail addresses both always drop us into the Spam mail. Please check there when you make an order with us to see confirmation and shipping emails.
If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 14 days. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or phone. The cost of postage will be deducted if we are not at fault.
2. The item(s) must be returned within 28 days of invoice date. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process.
3. Goods must be returned depending on their insurance value - these items are your responsibility when they are in your care and you must get valuable items covered by using one of the tracked and signed for services - this is for your protection and not ours - if something gets lost coming back to us you need to be able to make a claim - although unbelievably rare it does happen.
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered we will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us. We try to do this the day the return gets back to us but we are a small company and sometimes we are just too busy and will do it asap.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please email or ring on 01886 853 615 so that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock. There is no need to return the box for an exchange of the contents but you do need to return the box for a refund for slippers as they are in their own special boxes.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day. Please bear in mind that in very bad weather we have been known to lose our Broadband connection and our phone lines - the farm is the last one on the line in the middle of nowhere and we have ongoing connection problems.
7. Peel off right hand sticker on returns form to: Perilla Limited, Park Farm,
8. If you return goods because of a change of mind, not liked or gifts are unwanted we will deduct the cost of postage out to you even if they were sent out for free.
10. If goods are returned for a refund then our cost of postage out to you will be deducted from that refund unless we or the goods were at fault.
11. We do not give refunds for gift boxes as they cannot be used again.
12. Slippers must be returned within 28 days - categorically no returns will be accepted after this time.
Please Note - Colours: Colours look different when they are photographed outside to studio shots but we try very hard indeed to represent the colours as best we can. Pinks and reds are notoriously hard to do. What we have no control over is your own device and how that is set.