The ultimate hot water bottle cover, beautifully handmade using alpaca fur and a luxurious satin lining with silk satin ribbon. Hot water bottle inserts are included (not USA). Please see information and care about this fur. New stock alpaca fur one side and merino lambskin the other due to astronomical price increase. Chocolate all alpaca.
These will be boxed as standard. Please add gift-wrap if you would like that box to be Gift Wrapped and have a message.
We are happy to refund or exchange Christmas gifts as long as they are returned in re saleable condition. We would ask you to do this within 14 days of Christmas Day so Tuesday, 8th January 2019 absolute latest. After this date we will offer a voucher.
No glitter please or goods will be returned to you!
All our prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs. The VAT part is shown as you go through checkout and on your invoice.
Basket value of £50 and over we offer free postage.
All our post is sent via Royal Mail and delivered by your own postman.
Postage rates: Our default postage to 2nd Class small parcel - delivery 2-3 days. By law we have to add VAT to these rates.
2nd Class small packet (2-3 days) £2.72 + VAT = £3.26
1st Class small packet (1-2 Days) £3.45 + VAT = £4.14
1st Class Signed For (1-2 days) £4.45 + VAT = £5.34
Next Day Guaranteed delivery is £10.40 + VAT = £12.90 (this cost includes the cost of bringing it forward).
Saturday Guarantee £11.28 + VAT = £13.53 (to be done on a Friday only up to 12 midday or for customers who are only home on a Saturday).
We can normally get orders dispatched within 3 WORKING (Monday - Friday) days, however, we don't guarantee this as there can be some sporadic very busy periods and October to end December we are always busy. We do not post on Saturdays.
Our default postage is now 2nd Class standard small packet unless they are large items in which case they will go by a carrier. The carrier will need a signature or your permission to leave somewhere safe.
If you would like your item by the following day please select Next Day in the shipping option section. Please note that the cut off time for Next Day Guaranteed and First Class Signed For is 12 midday Monday to Friday only - we do not work over the weekends. These are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and must be signed for. If you do an order on Friday before 12 midday and you want it for Saturday you need to select the Saturday Guarantee option or it will arrive on Monday. You can always phone to make absolutely sure we have received your Next Day order – 01886 853 615.
Gifts: Please ensure that the correct address is entered for shipping - it is unfair to expect us to re send an order when you have made an error. It is even more unfair to give us poor review feedback when it is entirely your fault and not ours. It is impossible for us to check each and every shipping address before we send out, we send out a hundred orders a day. UK addresses can be checked on the Royal Mail website so please click here or copy and paste into your browser:
We can send gifts all over the world and only charge the rates we are charged ourselves.
We want you to be 100% satisfied, not only with your purchases but also with your dealings with us. If you have a problem please let us know. If you have been sent a Trust Pilot request and you do not want to respond please just delete it. If you get a request for feedback and your order has not arrived please let us know. If you wish to insure your order you can do that with Trusted Shops but again you will receive an email checking that everything is satisfactory so if you dislike such emails don't start the process!
Christmas Returns: We are happy to refund or exchange items bought now that are Christmas gifts. We would ask you to do this within 14 days of Christmas Day (in re saleable condition) so 8th January 2019 absolute latest.
No glitter please!
If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day of delivery. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or letter. The cost of postage will be deducted if we are not at fault.
2. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (
3. Goods must be returned depending on their insurance value - these items are your responsibility when they are in your care and you must get valuable items covered by using one of the tracked and signed for services - this is for your protection and not ours - if something gets lost coming back to us you need to be able to make a claim - although unbelievably rare it does happen.
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered we will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please email or ring on 01886 853 615 so that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock. There is no need to return the box for an exchange of the contents but you do need to return the box for a refund for slippers as they are in their own special boxes.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day. Please bear in mind that in very bad weather we have been known to lose our Broadband connection and our phone lines - the farm is the last one on the line in the middle of nowhere and we have ongoing connection problems.
7. Peel off right hand sticker on returns form to: Perilla Limited, Park Farm,
8. We will not refund hats if they have been worn, smell of perfume or have make up on them and it is unfair to ask us to.
9. If you return goods because of a change of mind or gifts are unwanted we will deduct the cost of postage out to you.
10. If goods are returned for a refund then our cost of postage out to you will be deducted from that refund unless we or the goods were at fault.
Please Note - Colours: Colours look different when they are photographed outside to studio shots but we try very hard indeed to represent the colours as best we can. Pinks and reds are notoriously hard to do. What we have no control over is your own monitor and how that is set.
Please note due to the tanning process used on the fur these hotties cannot be washed. Please fill the hot water bottle with very hot but not boiling water and ensure it is dry with no leaks before returning to the cover.
Protect from clothes moths.
All fur items are made out of the alpaca equivalent of sheepskin. Alpaca are far too valuable to kill for their skins. They have a shearing life of up to 20 years. Skins are from those alpaca that have died from natural causes, usually Cria (baby alpaca) that cannot cope in the harsh weather conditions of the wet season and they die of hypothermia.