Christmas delivery - Last posting dates for guaranteed delivery for Christmas:
International items: 7th December.
Europe: 14th December
Great Britain and Northern Ireland: 19th December standard postage
21st December NEXT DAY SPECIAL DELIVERY
All our prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs. The VAT part is shown as you go through checkout and on your invoice.
We offer FREE delivery for basket value of £50 and over - this will go 2nd Class Signed For and will require a signature.
We do not make any profit on postage, these are the actual rates we pay. Postage rates: 1st Class small packet £3.12 + VAT = £3.74; 2nd Class Signed For delivery £3.67+ VAT = £4.39 (2-3 days); 1st Class Signed For delivery £4.16 + VAT = £5.00 (1-2 days); Next Day is £10.40 + VAT = £12.90; Saturday Guarantee £15.48 + VAT = £18.58 (for people who are not at home any other time or on a Friday before 12 midday).
Under normal circumstances we can get orders dispatched within 3 working (Monday - Friday) days, however, we don't guarantee this as there can be some sporadic very busy days i.e. after a successful ad campaign. We do not post on Saturdays. From November onwards we get incredibly busy so you should allow up to 4 working days. If you need an order urgently please select NEXT DAY before midday - please note we do not work over the weekends. Same applies for First Class Signed For - needs to be done before midday.
The default postage mode is 1st Class small parcel and can take up to 4 days from leaving here unless the order is large in which case they will go by a carrier. The carrier will need a signature or your permission to leave somewhere safe.
If you would like your item by the following day please select Next Day in the shipping option section. Please note that the cut off time for 1st Class Signed For and Next Day is 12 midday Monday to Friday only - we do not work over the weekends. These are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and must be signed for. If you do an order on Friday before 12 midday and you want it for Saturday you need to select the Saturday Guarantee option or it will arrive on Monday. You can always phone to make absolutely sure we have received your Next Day order – 01886 853 615.
We can send gifts all over the world and only charge the rates we are charged ourselves. Ireland is classed as Europe for postage purposes. Norway is not a member of the EU and goods will be subject to import duty. Customers in the Channel Islands need to specify their island and not select United Kingdom to have the VAT deducted - we cannot adjust it manually after the order has been placed.
It has been a labour of love to source the wonderful products that you've seen on this site. Similarly, we want to be sure that Perilla also offers the very best customer service. We want you to be 100% satisfied, not only with your purchases but also with your dealings with us. If you have a problem please let us know.
If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition. We will not refund socks that have been worn as it is unhygienic. We will not refund fur hats that have been worn, have make-up on them or smell of perfume - they will be sent back to you.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day of delivery. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or letter.
2. It would be helpful to us if you could e-mail your intention to return any goods, particularly knitwear and fur hats where stock numbers are limited, to email@example.com. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. Goods are refunded within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World). Returns received outside of the time frame will be considered for a credit note (in the form of a voucher code) only and will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Goods must be returned by 2nd Signed For or Special Delivery depending on their insurance value so that you can keep track of them. If they go missing it is down to you, although incredibly rare it does happen.
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered we will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please ring on 01886 853 615 so that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock. There is no need to return the box for an exchange unless it is slippers and they all have their own boxes.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day. Please bear in mind that in very bad weather we have been known to lose our Broadband connection and our phone lines - the farm is the last one on the line in the middle of nowhere.
7. Peel off right hand sticker on returns form to: Perilla Limited, Park Farm, Upper Sapey, Worcester WR6 6XX
Colours: Colours look different when they are photographed outside to studio shots but we try very hard indeed to represent the colours as best we can. Pinks and reds are notoriously hard to do. What we have no control over is your own monitor and how that is set - we have three PC's and one Apple Mac in our office and the colours look slightly different on each of them.