Merino and cashmere wool blankets that are truly luxurious. Woven from 95% merino wool and 5% cashmere they feel like 100% cashmere. With their chunky soft feel, they are wonderful to curl up in or put on the bed. Click on arrow at the bottom of thumbnails for lots of pics. Made in Ireland. Size 136 x 180 cm / 54 x 71 inches.
These are boxed as standard with free UK delivery.
We post Monday - Friday only using Royal Mail. If you need an order quickly then please add First Class Post which will be sent on the same day if placed before 12 midday. That will take between 2 to 3 days in the current situation of slow mail. Next Day is what is says BUT must be placed before 12 midday.
Basket value of £50 and over we offer free postage - UK ONLY.
Basket value of £100 and over we offer free postage for Europe.
All our post is sent via Royal Mail and delivered by your own postman unless it is particularly large and then it will be sent with Fed Ex.
Postage rates: Our default postage is 2nd Class small parcel - delivery 3-4 days from dispatch. By law we have to add VAT to these rates. Royal Mail prices go up bi-annually.
Standard Post - takes 3-4 days after dispatch - £2.85 + VAT = £3.42
1st Class Signed For (2-3 days) £5.05 + VAT = £6.06
Special Delivery Next Day Service 8.45 + VAT = £10.14
Our default postage is now 2nd Class standard small packet unless they are large items in which case they will go by a carrier. The carrier will need a signature or your permission to leave somewhere safe.
Gifts: Please ensure that the correct address is entered for shipping - it is unfair to expect us to re send an order when you have made an error. It is even more unfair to give us poor review feedback when it is entirely your fault and not ours. It is impossible for us to check each and every shipping address before we send out. UK addresses can be checked on the Royal Mail website so please click here or copy and paste into your browser:
We can send gifts all over the world and only charge the rates we are charged ourselves plus VAT.
We want you to be 100% satisfied, not only with your purchases but also with your dealings with us. If you have a problem please let us know. If you have been sent a Trust Pilot request and you do not want to respond please just delete it. If you get a request for feedback and your order has not arrived please let us know. If you wish to insure your order you can do that with Trusted Shops but again you will receive an email checking that everything is satisfactory so if you dislike such emails don't start the process!
Confirmation emails: Take care spelling your email address correctly, we have no magic system of knowing what it can possibly be and if it is wrong you will not get an email from us. Some customers have btinternet.com/co.uk and hotmail addresses both always drop us into the Spam mail. Please check there when you make an order with us to see confirmation and shipping emails.
If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 14 days. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or phone. The cost of postage will be deducted if we are not at fault.
2. The item(s) must be returned within 28 days of invoice date. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. Goods are refunded within 10 days of arrival here.
3. Goods must be returned depending on their insurance value - these items are your responsibility when they are in your care and you must get valuable items covered by using one of the tracked and signed for services - this is for your protection and not ours - if something gets lost coming back to us you need to be able to make a claim - although unbelievably rare it does happen.
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered we will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us. We try to do this the day the return gets back to us but we are a small company and sometimes we are just too busy and will do it asap.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please email or ring on 01886 853 615 so that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock. There is no need to return the box for an exchange of the contents but you do need to return the box for a refund for slippers as they are in their own special boxes.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day. Please bear in mind that in very bad weather we have been known to lose our Broadband connection and our phone lines - the farm is the last one on the line in the middle of nowhere and we have ongoing connection problems.
7. Peel off right hand sticker on returns form to: Perilla Limited, Park Farm,
8. If you return goods because of a change of mind or gifts are unwanted we will deduct the cost of postage out to you even if they were sent out for free.
10. If goods are returned for a refund then our cost of postage out to you will be deducted from that refund unless we or the goods were at fault.
11. We do not give refunds for gift boxes as they cannot be used again.
12. Slippers must be returned within 28 days - no excuses please - we are unsure why customers seem to think they are exempt from the returns rules. For reasons of hygiene alone we just do not allow it. If you just send them back anyway outside of this timeframe we offer gift voucher only.
Please Note - Colours: Colours look different when they are photographed outside to studio shots but we try very hard indeed to represent the colours as best we can. Pinks and reds are notoriously hard to do. What we have no control over is your own monitor and how that is set, brighter, darker - it makes a huge difference.
Merino blankets are among the most durable and desirable of all bedding/throws. They're soft and warm, and are very difficult to stain or damage. Merino blankets are also very easy to care for and you don’t need to wash them often, in fact, it’s best to wash them sparingly and some guidelines recommend washing wool blankets once a year.
To make sure your merino blankets last a lifetime, follow these steps when airing, washing, drying and storing your wool blankets.
1. Air wool blankets outside
Often air ventilation is the best way to freshen wool blankets. Take the wool blanket outside and give it a good shake before hanging the blanket in an area where there is good airflow. This will loosen any dust or dirt from the blanket.
2. Brush wool blankets with a soft-bristle brush
Like most blankets, wool blankets also need a refresh from time-to-time and can easily be achieved with a soft-bristle garment brush. Lay the blanket flat on the floor and brush along the grain of the blanket’s surface. This will ensure the wool fibres are all lying in the same direction, removes any surface soil or stain and smooths the fibres of the blanket.
3. Clean liquid stains
Wool is naturally stain and water repellent, but after a few minutes, liquid will begin to soak into the fabric. To remove this liquid stain, use warm water and mild detergent to spot clean as soon as possible. Don’t scrub the fabric. Instead, soak the stained area with warm water and detergent and blot with a soft cloth.
4. Wash heavily soiled wool blankets
To wash heavily soiled wool blankets, it is important to follow the care instructions of the blanket. If the label says the blanket is machine washable, the most important steps to follow are to use the gentle wool wash cycle on the washing machine and only use specified wool wash detergents.
5. Dry wool blankets
To dry wool blankets, it is best to hang them flat over a clothes line outside to support the weight of the wet blanket. It is also important to hang wool blankets away from direct sunlight to avoid fading and it may cause the wool to dry too quickly, which may result in a coarseness of the fabric. Avoid putting wool blankets in the dryer, as it can destroy the softness and shape of the wool blanket.
6. Store wool blankets
Store your wool blankets in a dark, cool place in an air-tight containers or bag, and if pests are a common occurrence in your home, you can nestle a few cedar chips with your wool blankets as cedarwood is a natural flying insect repellent.