A stylish, easy to wear beret with beautiful Eribe Fair Isle patterning and a tiny pom on top. These lovely berets are sure to become your favourite thing to pull on when it's chilly outside! So easy to wear and can be kept in a bag or coat until needed. Knitted in Scotland in 100% Merino wool. One Size.
These will be delivered wrapped in tissue with a Perilla sleeve so please add Gift Wrap if you would like it to be boxed with a hand written card.
We post Monday - Friday only using Royal Mail. If you need an order quickly then please add First Class Post which will be sent on the same day if placed before 12 midday. That will take between 2 to 3 days in the current situation of slow mail. Next Day is what is says BUT must be placed before 12 midday.
Basket value of £50 and over we offer free postage - UK ONLY.
Basket value of £100 and over we offer free postage for Europe.
All our post is sent via Royal Mail and delivered by your own postman unless it is particularly large and then it will be sent with Fed Ex.
Postage rates: Our default postage is 2nd Class small parcel - delivery 3-4 days from dispatch. By law we have to add VAT to these rates. Royal Mail prices go up bi-annually.
Standard Post - takes 3-4 days after dispatch - £2.85 + VAT = £3.42
1st Class Signed For (2-3 days) £5.05 + VAT = £6.06
Special Delivery Next Day Service 8.45 + VAT = £10.14
Our default postage is now 2nd Class standard small packet unless they are large items in which case they will go by a carrier. The carrier will need a signature or your permission to leave somewhere safe.
Gifts: Please ensure that the correct address is entered for shipping - it is unfair to expect us to re send an order when you have made an error. It is even more unfair to give us poor review feedback when it is entirely your fault and not ours. It is impossible for us to check each and every shipping address before we send out. UK addresses can be checked on the Royal Mail website so please click here or copy and paste into your browser:
We can send gifts all over the world and only charge the rates we are charged ourselves plus VAT.
We want you to be 100% satisfied, not only with your purchases but also with your dealings with us. If you have a problem please let us know. If you have been sent a Trust Pilot request and you do not want to respond please just delete it. If you get a request for feedback and your order has not arrived please let us know. If you wish to insure your order you can do that with Trusted Shops but again you will receive an email checking that everything is satisfactory so if you dislike such emails don't start the process!
Confirmation emails: Take care spelling your email address correctly, we have no magic system of knowing what it can possibly be and if it is wrong you will not get an email from us. Some customers have btinternet.com/co.uk and hotmail addresses both always drop us into the Spam mail. Please check there when you make an order with us to see confirmation and shipping emails.
If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 14 days. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or phone. The cost of postage will be deducted if we are not at fault.
2. The item(s) must be returned within 28 days of invoice date. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. Goods are refunded within 10 days of arrival here.
3. Goods must be returned depending on their insurance value - these items are your responsibility when they are in your care and you must get valuable items covered by using one of the tracked and signed for services - this is for your protection and not ours - if something gets lost coming back to us you need to be able to make a claim - although unbelievably rare it does happen.
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered we will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us. We try to do this the day the return gets back to us but we are a small company and sometimes we are just too busy and will do it asap.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please email or ring on 01886 853 615 so that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock. There is no need to return the box for an exchange of the contents but you do need to return the box for a refund for slippers as they are in their own special boxes.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day. Please bear in mind that in very bad weather we have been known to lose our Broadband connection and our phone lines - the farm is the last one on the line in the middle of nowhere and we have ongoing connection problems.
7. Peel off right hand sticker on returns form to: Perilla Limited, Park Farm,
8. If you return goods because of a change of mind or gifts are unwanted we will deduct the cost of postage out to you even if they were sent out for free.
10. If goods are returned for a refund then our cost of postage out to you will be deducted from that refund unless we or the goods were at fault.
11. We do not give refunds for gift boxes as they cannot be used again.
12. Slippers must be returned within 28 days - no excuses please - we are unsure why customers seem to think they are exempt from the returns rules. For reasons of hygiene alone we just do not allow it. If you just send them back anyway outside of this timeframe we offer gift voucher only.
Please Note - Colours: Colours look different when they are photographed outside to studio shots but we try very hard indeed to represent the colours as best we can. Pinks and reds are notoriously hard to do. What we have no control over is your own monitor and how that is set, brighter, darker - it makes a huge difference.
Photography of knitwear is always difficult - the indoor shots very often make the items a little more dull than they actually are, daylight on the other hand differs so much that depending on the time of year, the time of day etc. the light can be so very different and that makes the colours look different, often slightly brighter than they actually are. We do our best but please be aware that you need to understand that there is only so much we can do and we are by no means the only company that have trouble with colours, particularly when they are mixed like Fair Isle is by definition.
It is not heat that will ruin your Merino lambswool goods but agitation, this is why it is imperative to do them on a wool cycle only in your machine. No other wash programme washes in the way that a wool programme washes.
- Machine Wash on a 30/40°C WOOL CYCLE ONLY.
- Can be washed gently by hand in tepid water with a short spin. No rubbing!
- Do not use biological liquid or powder, use Wool or Cashmere detergent.
- No more than 1 kilo of wool per wash.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash similar colours together ie pale colours, bright colours
- Reshape while damp.
- Do not bleach.
- Dry naturally - preferably line dry.
- Do not dry on or near direct heat such as a radiator or Aga.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash in a net bag or pillow case.
- Can be ironed
- ONCE AGAIN - WOOL PROGRAMME ONLY IN A MACHINE