Lovingly hand-knitted in Peru using finest Peruvian EcoWool, which is natural unbleached, undyed sheep's wool from the Andean Highlands. Remarkably soft and cuddly compared to other similar wool.
They can be machine washed on a wool cycle up to 30 degrees C. Dry naturally and away from direct heat, do not tumble dry.
The measurements are 152 cm x 190 cm.
10TH DECEMBER: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE ARE WELL AND TRULY SNOWED IN SO OUR TURNAROUND TIME WILL BE SLIGHTLY INCREASED. STILL PLENTY OF TIME FOR CHRISTMAS SO NO WORRIES THERE.
Christmas delivery - Last posting dates for guaranteed delivery for Christmas:
International items: NOW ENDED
Europe: NOW ENDED
Great Britain and Northern Ireland: 19th December standard postage
21st December NEXT DAY SPECIAL DELIVERY
All our prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs. The VAT part is shown as you go through checkout and on your invoice.
We offer FREE delivery for basket value of £50 and over. All orders over £100 will require a signature.
These are the actual rates we pay - we do not make any profit on postage. Postage rates: 1st Class small parcel £3.12 + VAT = £3.74; 2nd Class Signed For delivery £3.67+ VAT = £4.39 (up to 3 days); 1st Class Signed For (1-2 days) £4.17 + VAT = £5.00, Next Day Guaranteed delivery is £10.40 + VAT = £12.90; Saturday Guarantee £15.48 + VAT = £18.58 (to be done on a Friday only up to 12 midday or for customers who are only home on a Saturday).
We can normally get orders dispatched within 3 WORKING (Monday - Friday) days, however, we don't guarantee this as there can be some sporadic very busy periods, particularly in the run up to Christmas. We do not post on Saturdays.
Our default postage is 1st Class standard small packet unless they are large items in which case they will go by a carrier. The carrier will need a signature or your permission to leave somewhere safe.
If you would like your item by the following day please select Next Day in the shipping option section. Please note that the cut off time for Next Day Guaranteed and First Class Signed For is 12 midday Monday to Friday only - we do not work over the weekends. These are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and must be signed for. If you do an order on Friday before 12 midday and you want it for Saturday you need to select the Saturday Guarantee option or it will arrive on Monday. You can always phone to make absolutely sure we have received your Next Day order – 01886 853 615.
We can send gifts all over the world and only charge the rates we are charged ourselves.
We want you to be 100% satisfied, not only with your purchases but also with your dealings with us. If you have a problem please let us know. If you have been sent a Trust Pilot request and you do not want to respond please just delete it. If you get a request for feedback and your order has not arrived please let us know. If you wish to insure your order you can do that with Trusted Shops but again you will receive an email checking that everything is satisfactory so if you dislike such emails don't start the process!
We would ask you to help us by returning all Christmas presents for exchanges and returns within 16 days of Christmas Day being the 16th January, 2018.
If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day of delivery. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or letter. The cost of postage will be deducted if we are not at fault.
2. It would be helpful to us if you could e-mail your intention to return the goods to email@example.com. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. Goods are refunded within 30 days and usually when they arrive.The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (
3. Goods must be returned depending on their insurance value - these items are your responsibility when they are in your care and you must get valuable items covered by using one of the tracked and signed for services - this is for your protection and not ours - if something gets lost coming back to us you need to be able to make a claim - although unbelievably rare it does happen.
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered we will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please email or ring on 01886 853 615 so that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock. There is no need to return the box for an exchange of the contents but you do need to return the box for a refund for slippers as they are in their own special boxes.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day. Please bear in mind that in very bad weather we have been known to lose our Broadband connection and our phone lines - the farm is the last one on the line in the middle of nowhere and we have ongoing connection problems.
7. Peel off right hand sticker on returns form to: Perilla Limited, Park Farm,
8. We will not refund hats if they have been worn, smell of perfume or have make up on them and it is unfair to ask us to.
9. If you return goods because of a change of mind or gifts are unwanted we will deduct the cost of postage out to you.
10. If goods are returned for a refund then our cost of postage out to you will be deducted from that refund unless we or the goods were at fault.
Please Note - Colours: Colours look different when they are photographed outside to studio shots but we try very hard indeed to represent the colours as best we can. Pinks and reds are notoriously hard to do. What we have no control over is your own monitor and how that is set.