Cashmere gloves for men in 100% cashmere dyed and knitted up in Hawick, Scotland. Unbelievably soft and cosy, these make a perfect gift for any age group at any time, a timeless staple. These gloves come in a terrific palette of colours and are all a bit darker than they appear on the daylight shots.
They will be sent in tissue with a lovely Perilla sleeve but if you would like a gift box please add Gift Wrap and we will encase in tissue too.
Please scroll down for Christmas returns and order by dates:
All our prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs. The VAT part is shown as you go through checkout and on your invoice.
Basket value of £50 and over we offer free postage.
All our post is sent via Royal Mail and delivered by your own postman.
Postage rates: These have gone up again so we have changed our default postage to 2nd Class small parcel - delivery 2-3 days.
2nd Class small parcel (2-3 days) £2.72 + VAT = £3.26
1st Class Signed For (1-2 days) £4.22 + VAT = £5.06
Next Day Guaranteed delivery is £10.40 + VAT = £12.90 up to midday on working days only (COST INCLUDES SERVICE TO FAST FORWARD THESE ORDERS!)
Saturday Guarantee £15.48 + VAT = £18.58 (to be done on a Friday only up to 12 midday or for customers who are only home on a Saturday).
Please note: This is our busiest period. We try our hardest to get orders out within 3 working days but cannot guarantee this so if something is urgent please put a First Signed For or Next Day on it. This must be done before midday, our post is collected at 4pm. If something has not arrived when you think it should have let us know asap as the longer you leave it the less likely it is we can do anything about it.
Christmas Delivery: UK ONLY - please refer to Royal Mail website for all latest post dates for foreign orders as too numerous to set out here. We beg you not to leave it too late as there is nothing we can do if orders do not arrive when they should.
LAST POSTING DATES CHRISTMAS 2018
- Monday December 17th - 2nd Class Royal Mail Signed For before midday
- Tuesday December 18th - Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For before midday
- Wednesday December 19st - Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed
- The above MUST BE MADE BEFORE 12 MIDDAY absolutely no exceptions.
We can normally get orders dispatched within 3 WORKING (Monday - Friday) days, however, we don't guarantee this as there can be some sporadic very busy periods and October to end December we are always busy. We do not post on Saturdays.
Our default postage is now 2nd Class standard small packet unless they are large items in which case they will go by a carrier. The carrier will need a signature or your permission to leave somewhere safe.
If you would like your item by the following day please select Next Day in the shipping option section. Please note that the cut off time for Next Day Guaranteed and First Class Signed For is 12 midday Monday to Friday only - we do not work over the weekends. These are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and must be signed for. If you do an order on Friday before 12 midday and you want it for Saturday you need to select the Saturday Guarantee option or it will arrive on Monday. You can always phone to make absolutely sure we have received your Next Day order – 01886 853 615.
Gifts: Please ensure that the correct address is entered for shipping - it is unfair to expect us to re send an order when you have made an error. It is even more unfair to give us poor review feedback when it is entirely your fault and not ours. It is impossible for us to check each and every shipping address before we send out, we send out a hundred orders a day. UK addresses can be checked on the Royal Mail website so please click here or copy and paste into your browser:
We can send gifts all over the world and only charge the rates we are charged ourselves.
We want you to be 100% satisfied, not only with your purchases but also with your dealings with us. If you have a problem please let us know. If you have been sent a Trust Pilot request and you do not want to respond please just delete it. If you get a request for feedback and your order has not arrived please let us know. If you wish to insure your order you can do that with Trusted Shops but again you will receive an email checking that everything is satisfactory so if you dislike such emails don't start the process!
Christmas Returns: We are happy to refund or exchange items bought now that are Christmas gifts. We would ask you to do this within 14 days of Christmas Day so 8th January 2019 absolute latest.
No glitter please!
If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day of delivery. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or letter. The cost of postage will be deducted if we are not at fault.
2. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (
3. Goods must be returned depending on their insurance value - these items are your responsibility when they are in your care and you must get valuable items covered by using one of the tracked and signed for services - this is for your protection and not ours - if something gets lost coming back to us you need to be able to make a claim - although unbelievably rare it does happen.
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered we will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please email or ring on 01886 853 615 so that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock. There is no need to return the box for an exchange of the contents but you do need to return the box for a refund for slippers as they are in their own special boxes.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day. Please bear in mind that in very bad weather we have been known to lose our Broadband connection and our phone lines - the farm is the last one on the line in the middle of nowhere and we have ongoing connection problems.
7. Peel off right hand sticker on returns form to: Perilla Limited, Park Farm,
8. We will not refund hats if they have been worn, smell of perfume or have make up on them and it is unfair to ask us to.
9. If you return goods because of a change of mind or gifts are unwanted we will deduct the cost of postage out to you.
10. If goods are returned for a refund then our cost of postage out to you will be deducted from that refund unless we or the goods were at fault.
Please Note - Colours: Colours look different when they are photographed outside to studio shots but we try very hard indeed to represent the colours as best we can. Pinks and reds are notoriously hard to do. What we have no control over is your own monitor and how that is set.
Cashmere washes beautifully so please follow these rules. We categorically will not accept anything back that has been washed on the wrong programme.
It is not heat that will ruin your cashmere goods but agitation, this is why it is imperative to do them on a wool cycle only in your machine. No other wash programme washes in the way that a wool programme washes.
- Machine Wash on a 30/40°C WOOL CYCLE ONLY.
- Can be washed gently by hand in tepid water with a short spin. No rubbing!
- Do not use biological liquid or powder, use Wool or Cashmere detergent.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash similar colours together ie pale colours, bright colours
- Reshape while damp.
- Do not bleach.
- Dry naturally - they do take 24 hours to air dry properly.
- Do not dry on or near direct heat such as a radiator or Aga.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash in a net bag or pillow case.
- Can be ironed
- ONCE AGAIN - WOOL PROGRAMME ONLY IN A MACHINE
Please understand that a wool cycle on a washing machine is so very different in action and delicates, silk care etc. just will not cut it. Easy care is the last programme to use as that is for synthetics like polyester sheets!
Cashmere Beanie With Pom Pom
We suggest you detach the pom pom and then wash the beanie and then stick back on when dry. We do not suggest that you wash the pom pom.