Scottish Cashmere Socks
Posted 02.10.2011 - scottish cashmere socks
We use the finest Scottish produced 90% cashmere with 10% nylon on toes and heels to give a little more wear.
- Wash on wool cycle only in the machine up to30/40°C.
- Wash inside a pillow case or net bag to reduce agitation.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Can be hand washed in tepid water with a very short spin.
- Do not bleach.
- Reshape while damp.
- Dry flat naturally, not near direct heat.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- Can be steam ironed (that's what we've been told!)
- With the loose weave scarf take care not to snag it - they are delicate.