Cashmere Socks,Wraps,Stoles, Scarves
We looked long and hard for three years to find the highest quality cashmere knitwear available and then we found Cocowai. Cocowai proudly boasts nearly 10 years of working closely with a small Nepalese family business to produce the highest quality in cashmere, woven on traditional handlooms and using the finest workmanship.
Our cashmere knitwear is made of 100% pure Himalayan cashmere - the very finest grade available. Only in the highlands of the Himalayas where the weather is probably the harshest in the world, will you find the world's finest cashmere. Known as the fibre of kings, this exquisite wool is collected from the underbelly of the Himalayan mountain goat "Capra Hircus".
- Wash on wool cycle only in the machine up to30/40°C.
- Wash inside a pillow case or net bag to reduce agitation.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Can be hand washed in tepid water with a very short spin.
- Do not bleach.
- Reshape while damp.
- Dry flat naturally, not near direct heat.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- Can be steam ironed (that's what we've been told!)
- With the loose weave scarf take care not to snag it - they are delicate.