Gorgeous trapper hat for a small child of 3-5 years old. If well looked after they could do several children one after the other. Made with merino sheepskin and trimmed with alpaca fur on the head band and ear flaps. They are as soft and warm and cosy as you can imagine and ideal for winter holidays or cold counties.
We have matching mittens and slipper boots that are for indoor use only (not the mittens, the boots!). Not suitable to wear in heavy rain but fine in snow. Dry away from direct heat in a cool room and re fluff with a warm hair-dryer.
Designed by an English designer and made in Peru.They will be wrapped in tissue and boxed. If the mittens are purchased as well we will assume they are to go in one box - please let us know if that is not the case.
For age 3-6 years.
All our prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs.
These are the actual rates we pay - we do not make any profit on postage. Postage rates: 2nd Class Signed For delivery £3.32+ VAT = £3.98 (up to 3 days); 1st Class Signed For (1-2 days) £4.17 + VAT = £5.00, Next Day Guaranteed is £10.40 + VAT = £12.90; Saturday Guarantee £15.48 + VAT = £18.58 (to be done on a Friday only up to 12 midday or for customers who are only home on a Saturday).
We can normally get orders dispatched within 3 working (Monday - Friday) days, however, we don't guarantee this as there can be some sporadic very busy days. We do not post on Saturdays.
Our default postage is 2nd class Signed For (takes up to 3 days) unless they are large items in which case they will go by a carrier. The carrier will need a signature or your permission to leave somewhere safe.
If you would like your item by the following day please select Next Day in the shipping option section. Please note that the cut off time for 1st Class Post and Next Day is 12 midday Monday to Friday only - we do not work over the weekends. These are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and must be signed for. If you do an order on Friday before 12 midday and you want it for Saturday you need to select the Saturday Guarantee option or it will arrive on Monday. You can always phone to make absolutely sure we have received your Next Day order – 01886 853 615.
We can send gifts all over the world and only charge the rates we are charged ourselves.
It has been a labour of love to source the wonderful products that you've seen on this site. Similarly, we want to be sure that Perilla also offers the very best customer service. We want you to be 100% satisfied, not only with your purchases but also with your dealings with us. If you have a problem please let us know.
Returns: If you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition. We will not refund socks that have been worn as it is unhygienic.
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day of delivery. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must notify us in writing, either email or letter.
2. It would be helpful to us if you could e-mail your intention to return the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. Goods are refunded within 30 days.The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (
3. Goods must be returned by 2nd Signed For or Special Delivery depending on their insurance value - this is for your protection and not ours.
4. We will credit your original method of payment. If the products you return are faulty or not as ordered we will of course give you a full refund plus the postage costs back to us.
5. If you want to exchange any items, please email or ring on 01886 853 615 so that we can let you know whether we have that item in stock. There is no need to return the box for an exchange.
6. We try our very best to respond to e-mails within 1 day. Please bear in mind that in very bad weather we have been known to lose our Broadband connection and our phone lines - the farm is the last one on the line in the middle of nowhere.
7. Peel off right hand sticker on returns form to: Perilla Limited, Park Farm,
Colours: Colours look different when they are photographed outside to studio shots but we try very hard indeed to represent the colours as best we can. Pinks and reds are notoriously hard to do. What we have no control over is your own monitor and how that is set - we have three PC's and one Apple Mac in our office and the colours look slightly different on each of them.